How to keep it sexy
With the holidays coming and more things taking you away from your normal schedule, now is the time to gear up your workouts and maintain your healthy lifestyle. Here is a list of things you can do to stay fit through the holidays.
1. Put your workout time into your schedule. Just like meetings, if you don't schedule them, it's harder to make them happen.
2. Get a workout partner or trainer. Having someone to keep you accountable makes all the difference.
3. Switch it up. Don't get bored. Look for new routines, exercises, and programs.
4. Make a new short-term goal. Set a small goal to achieve by the end of the year. This will help you to stay on point with your gym time and you will not be stuck like everyone else making a New Year's resolution. You will be ahead of the game.
5. Find some new healthy foods that you haven't tapped into yet. People think healthy food is boring tasteless food. I like Arugala salad with grilled chicken and avocado. Tasty!!!!
6. Start logging your workouts, cardio sessions, and food intake. This will paint a clear picture on how musc you are putting in and how much you are taking out.
7. Take up a sport you have always been thinking about. Join a league or make a weekly game with your friends. This will get you practicing and working on something you are not used to. All while burning some extra calories.
8. Read up on the new findings in the fitness world. Fitness is always evolving and some of the new thing out there will blow your mind away.
9. Change your music. I noticed the other day that the music I listen to while working out has been the same for months. Putting some new tunes in completely energized me.
10. Stop looking in the mirror and focus on the inside. How do you feel? Get good rest, eat healthy, and stay active. It makes all the difference!